- Lovestyle Africa
- Finance and Accounts
- Administration an...
- Strategic Communi...
- Capacity Development
- Industry and Trade
- Programme Management
- Legal Advisory
- Talent Management
- Development and O...
- Digital Production
Posted On : 29 May, 2020 Development and Operations 1 My Quizes 8 Competencies
Lovestyle Africa Development Initiative recently deployed various platforms aimed at engaging and empowering citizens. This is in line with her objective to enhance citizens' capacity to function effectively in society.
We are seeking result driven and self motivated volunteers to function as Data Entry Specialists in our DeVops division. As a Data Entry Specialist, you will work remotely to ensure that data is being accurately entered and mantained accross our platforms in line with our organizational data quality framework.
Responsibilities of Data Entry Specialists
- Accurately populate data into corresponding fields within various online applications in a timely manner
- Review data for completeness and accuracy by identifying and correcting data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Provide general data entry support across various teams on an ad-hoc basis
- Maintain records of work completed.
- Remotely process and resolve data inquiries by searching and reviewing the databases.
Requirements and Skills
- Desire to learn skills to successfully work from home.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and complete simple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Ability to focus and complete repetitive tasks for an extended period of time.
- Proven capacity to deliver results in line with objectives, reporting schedules and workplans.
- Basic analytical & research skills with ability to analyse basic data.
- Access to collaboration and video conferencing tools e.g Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Computer with internet access.
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Minimum qualification (OND).
If you're excited to explore flexible schedules; this role is perfect for you. Make that move and join our talents hub.