Division Legal Advisory
We are looking for Legal Advisors to provide us with legal assistance and advice. The Legal Advisor will assist us in drafting legal documents, structuring solutions for issues, and providing support in legal issues.
Responsibilities of Legal Advisors
- Analyzing and researching the implication of laws and legislation that may affect our organization.
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors and offering proactive recommendations on possible legal issues
- Monitoring and ensuring that proceedings of our organization are in compliance with the requirements of local laws and legislation.
- Drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and briefing documents.
- Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
- Monitoring the implementation of legal clauses.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exemplary analytical, researching and drafting skills
- Discretion in handling confidential matters.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility
- Overall broad legal knowledge and understanding of legal issues affecting non-profits
- Proven ability to work diplomatically with a wide range of persons in foreign countries.
- A Degree in Law