Division Talent Management
VocalBox Talents Hub is a community of skilled volunteers performing various functions to enhance human development and improve society. This is in line with the objective of Lovestyle Africa Development Initiative to engage, empower and deploy the best brains in global development.
We are seeking motivated and experienced individuals to join our Talent Management Division as Human Resource Analysts. The HR Analysts will provide specified range of specialized professional and operational support to the organization on human resources management.
Responsibilities of Human Resource Analysts
- Assist in the recruitment, screening, and hiring of personnel for all functions in our divisions
- Coordinate, review and administer assigned tasks within the human resources function which includes monitoring and evaluating performances.
- Maintain our electronic system of personnel related records and generating reports as required and needed.
- Provide information and recommendations on human resources management and ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Perform confidential research and background checks on all issues and individuals as regards the human resources of the organization.
- Review and revise the talent management policies and procedures of the organization to align with industry trends and best practices.
Requirements and Skills
- Knowledge of human resources principles and practices in the non-profit sector
- Demonstrated skill in making administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues and preparing sound justifications
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with people from diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Working knowledge of computer technology used for communication, data gathering and reporting
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Ability to resolving conflicts and mediating difficult situations
- Bachelors Degree/HND in Business Administration or a related human resources field.